Verification emails and one-time passcodes
Verification email hasn't arrived
Waiting on a verification email? Here's what to do:
- check that your email address is correct
- check your spam and junk folders – if you find the email in there, please mark it as "not spam"
- check that your mailbox has enough space to receive new emails – you might need to delete a few to make room for new ones
- Add email@example.com to your contacts list
If you entered a work or custom domain email address
In some cases, emails get blocked by internal systems. If you've used a work (or custom) email address, you'll either need to provide us with a different one, or contact your company or email service provider and ask them to mark firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender.
To update your email address:
- Open the app and tap the 'Profile' icon
- Tap 'See details'
- Then tap 'Edit' next to your email address to provide a new one
If you've checked all these things and still haven't received the email, please get in touch by heading to 'Support' in the app.
One-time passcode (OTP) hasn't come through
Waiting on a one-time passcode? Here's what to do:
- check your mobile number is correct
- check you have mobile signal – turning on WiFi may help if your phone and network supports WiFi text
- if you're abroad, you may need to turn on mobile data to receive the passcode
- If you've changed to a new SIM, put your device into airplane mode for 20 minutes to reset the SIM – you'll then need to request a new one-time passcode
If you've checked all of these things and still haven't received your passcode, please get in touch by heading to 'Support' in the app.