Our commitment to supporting your accessibility needs
Here at Chase, we're committed to making our products as accessible as possible so that we can help you bank better whatever your needs.
We can provide alternative accessible formats for statements, legal documents, and e-letters. These are available in braille, large print, audio and coloured paper. Just contact our support team to request any of these.
Ways to get in touch if you have a hearing or speech disability
If you're deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, you can call us via the Relay UK app (Opens in new window), or by dialling 18001-8082341115 from a textphone.
We have partnered with SignVideo (Opens in new window) where you can get in touch with us via a BSL interpreter.
Customers with hearing difficulties can also chat with our support agents by sending them a message in the app. You'll speak with the same experts who operate our phone lines and be given the same care and attention as anyone who calls us would.
Our website and app
We strive to meet the globally recognised accessibility standards set out by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). If you use assistive technology we recommend installing the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- You can navigate our website using only a keyboard
- We aim to ensure that our website, app and other digital channels are all compatible with screen readers and other assistive technology
- The content in our app is written to be clear, concise, and jargon-free
- We adhere to a strict colour palette to help optimise readability
- We use alternative text to aid assistive technology users, such as users with visual impairments who rely on screen readers