Your data rights
What are my rights and how do I raise an Individual Rights Request?
The UK Data Protection Act of 2018 gives you certain rights over the data we hold about you. Under the right circumstances, these include rights to:
- access – you can get a copy of the data we hold about you
- rectification – you can ask us to rectify the data we hold about you
- erasure – you can ask us to delete data we hold about you
- restriction – you can ask us to stop using your data temporarily or permanently
- objection – you can let us know you object to us using your data in certain circumstances
- transfer – you can ask us to share a copy of your data with another organisation
- withdraw consent – you can choose to change your mind about the consent you've given to us, on how we use your data
- object to marketing – you can let us know if you don’t want your data used for marketing
- not to be subject to automated decision making – you can have a real person review certain decisions that have an impact on the services we offer you
To exercise any of these rights, just head to 'Support' in the Chase app. Then message or call us to raise a 'rights request'.
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.