Lost, stolen or damaged card
If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, you can easily freeze or replace it in the app. You can also freeze or replace your card details if you're worried someone you don't trust has got hold of them.
Don't forget, if it's just your numberless card you're freezing or replacing, you can still shop online with your in-app card details.
Freezing your card or card details
- Open the Chase app and tap 'See card' on Home
- Tap 'Freeze card'
- Choose what you want to freeze by tapping the relevant toggle
- When you're ready to unfreeze, simply follow these steps again
Just so you know, Apple Pay and Google Pay will still work if you freeze your card and/or card details.
Replacing your card or card details
- Open the Chase app and tap on the card on Home
- Tap 'Manage card'
- Tap 'Replace card or card details' and follow the steps
- Once you're done, we'll send you a new card or instantly generate new card details for you
If you can't get access the app, you can contact us (Opens in new window) and ask us to freeze or replace your card for you.