Adding Chase to Apple Wallet
You can add your card to Apple Wallet in the Chase app. Here's how:
- Open the Chase app, tap 'See card' on Home
- Scroll down and tap the 'Add to Apple Wallet' button
- Follow the on-screen steps until you see confirmation that you're ready to spend with Apple Pay
Or, you can use the Apple Wallet app on any supported device to add your Chase card.
- On an iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the '+' sign
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select 'Wallet & Apple Pay', then tap 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
- On an iPad, go to 'Settings', open 'Wallet & Apple Pay' and select 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
- On a MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to 'System Preferences', select 'Wallet & Apple Pay', then tap the '+' sign to add card
Set your Chase card as your preferred way to pay with Apple Pay, and, if you're earning cashback, you could still get it when paying with Apple Pay. Exceptions apply. See help with cashback for more information.
More information on Apple Pay
You can make a secure purchase for any amount with Apple Pay, but a small number of retailers have a £100 limit – it's a good idea to check with them before you pay.
Sometimes when you're abroad the card machine might ask you to enter a PIN when using Apple Pay. Rules vary by country but this is entirely normal and you should enter your card PIN when asked.
Just so you know, you can't see your Chase balances and transactions in Apple Wallet at the moment. We'll let you know if this changes.
If we still haven't answered your question, try Apple Pay (Opens in new window).