Disputing a transaction

Spotted a transaction that you didn't make or that you think you've been overcharged for? It's easy to dispute it so that we can help set things right.

  1. Select the transaction you want to dispute
  2. From the transaction details screen, tap 'Something wrong?'
  3. Follow the instructions

If the transaction is one that you don't recognise you should use the 'Contact us' button to get in touch immediately.

If however you did make the transaction but have just been charged incorrectly, you should first get in touch with the merchant to try and resolve the issue directly. If the merchant won't resolve the issue for you, you can then use the 'Contact us' button to raise a dispute with Chase.

Paying someone new


Lost, stolen or damaged card

How long will it take a refund to show up?

Making a complaint