Managing your marketing preferences
To help you keep on top of your finances, we'll sometimes send you a push notification, SMS, or email.
Here are some examples of the types of push notifications you can expect to receive:
- An upcoming direct debit is due
- You've received a payment
- You've set up a new payee
- Marketing information
If you want to opt out of marketing information, just do the following:
- Open the Chase app
- Tap the profile icon in the top left of the home screen
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Marketing'
- Use the toggles to set your marketing preferences for push notifications, SMS (texts) and email
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, you can also follow the 'unsubscribe' link in the footer. Push notifications can be switched off completely for the Chase app in your device settings. If you choose to switch off push notifications, we'll continue to send you critical information via SMS and email.