Opening a saver account
To open a Chase saver account, you'll first need to bank with Chase – that means downloading the app and completing your application. The first account we open for you will be a current account.
Once you're a customer, you can open and manage your Chase saver account in the Chase app. You don't need to pay anything in when you open this account.
- Go to 'Save & Invest' on Home, tap 'Add +' in Savings
- Follow the instructions to open your saver account
- Start earning interest which is paid on the 1st of every month.
Good to know
- You can have up to 10 saver accounts with us at any one time
- Once your balance across all saver accounts reaches £500,000, you won't be able to pay in any more, but you'll still earn interest