Refer a friend info and claiming your £20 reward
Our first refer a friend offer has now ended, so you can't refer anyone else. If you signed up before 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 June 2022, and finished opening your account by 11:59pm on 10 August 2022, you'll still be eligible to get a £20 reward if you were referred.
How do I find my code?
The easiest way to find your referral code is by checking your message from your friend. If they sent you a code, you'll need to add it when your account's up and running. If you got a link, you can use the last 8 characters of the link as your code. If you're referring friends, your code is no longer available inside the app as the offer has ended.
Where do I put my code?
- Open the app, then on 'Home', scroll down and tap 'Rewards'
- Under 'Latest offers', tap 'Been referred by a friend?'
- Type in your friend's referral code within 14 days of opening your account. If you were in our waiting room, that's 14 days from when your account was opened – not 14 days from when you signed up to the waiting room
- You'll see a confirmation screen when we accept the code.
When do I get my £20?
Once you've paid in £20 within 30 days of opening your account, we'll put £20 in your Rewards balance. It won't be added to your account – you'll need to scroll down to 'Rewards' on 'Home'. It can take 24 hours for your reward to arrive.
If you referred someone new, they'll need to have signed up for a Chase account using your link before 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 June 2022, and finished opening their account by 11:59pm on 10 August 2022. If they couldn't use your link for any reason, they'll still have 14 days from when their account's up and running to add your referral code, using the steps above.
Please check the referral message that you sent your friend. If you sent a link, they can use the last 8 characters of the link as their code. Your code is no longer available inside the app as the offer has ended.
My reward's missing
If you think you should've got a reward but haven't, please note:
- Anyone who was referred will need to have signed up for a Chase account before 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 June 2022, and finished opening their account by 11:59pm on 10 August 2022
- Anyone who was referred needs to have used a referral link to sign up or enter a code in 'Rewards' within 14 days of their account being opened, and pay in £20 within 30 days of their account being up and running – even if that's after refer a friend ended
- Codes are 8 characters and a mix of letters and numbers. They're case-sensitive too
- You won't get a £20 reward if you tried to refer someone who already referred you
- You're not eligible for a £20 reward if you're referred by someone in your referral chain. For example, if you refer your friend, then your friend refers their sister, then their sister can't refer you
For more info, please read our Refer a friend T&Cs.